Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

okay so what did i do today...woke up and turned on my music of course...showered ate a small bowl of steamed veggies and walked to the tram stop....i had to do some business ...then went to the mall lol....stop by victoria secret, abercromie, and hollister....and omg!! today was the worst for my feet..of course i wanted to wear my new leopard flats and break em in..little did i know my feet were going to be on fire the whole day...i dunno what the deal was... the shoes are even big on me...so i dont know why my feet where hurting soooooooooooo badly... ha...ugh...i kept having to take them off everywhere i went....stopped by..urban outfitters, american eagle outfitters...love culture....hot topic....h&m ect....wonder how many cals i burned hmmm....i was on my feet since 10:00am to 6:00pm.... good amount of time there i think....anyway once i got home i was excited to look at all the things i got....and im going down in sizes at stores...kinda weird..it's like " hey! i used to were that size, now im wearing this??!!" it's going kinda fast that i dont have time to process how much im loosing...but im happy im finally gonna be pretty....i dont think you can be considered pretty if your fat or "plus sized" i mean your face might be...but people like lean...it's cleaner looking and just beautiful....anyway that's my thoughts for now.

xx peace.

2 comments:

  1. you have been pretty all along...you just can't see it...
    you sound happy...but I can't help feeling worried; I hope you know how much I care for you.
    xxxxxxxxxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're happy love.
    <3

    ReplyDelete