Monday, June 28, 2010

Long Time No Talk!

Hey everyone!

So i went to both my little brothers graduation and my mums.... we've been eating at restaurants a lot lately ....it's been really hard im not gonna lie....and i've been bingeing and purging bad....my mum knows about my problem... so she asked me if i threw up...i told her no but of course i did.... she's so easily convinced... ''/ but i guess that's a good advantage for me...i've been thinking about adding onto my tatto on my back...im really scared about the pain though....the first time i got my tat was horrible with the pain...lmao im really bad with physical pain....but i have a really cool idea..so im gonna have to endure it ....So i've had this song by leona lewis on repeat for the longest time...it's called "Run" and it's amazing....i love it...I like Snow Patrols version too....but hers have a different feel to it ...great cover! So for my mums graduation present i took her to the nail salon....then got her this book that she's always wanted...she really loved it....she deserves more relaxation...sometimes i get so cought up in life that i dont realize how much she does for the family....i know i take her for granted....i should be more grateful. But at least i realize that right..? ugh, It's hard to undo 18 years of spoiledness <-- dont think that's a word haa....anyway....gonna spend some "family time" with my little brother and mum today....we've been meaning to go to the beach but havent gone yet...i wanna go!! i lovee the beach...<3 one of my favorite things to do is listen to my ipod and swing really high...feels like im flying.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad u are spending more time with family. hope the bond only grows.
    I really like tattoos; well tasteful ones..lol.
    I think I am too old to get one now :))))

    ReplyDelete